Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's (A)live!

My knitting company website is finally up! Yeah!
HayesHandmade.weebly.com

It's still a little naked, but I'll be working on that as well as working on some projects.

What does that mean for you? It means I'll be separating knitting from the rest of my personal life, at least blog wise. If you read this, it means I know you, so you can have access to my inner thoughts. However, I've been handing out business cards to complete strangers and they don't need to be "all up in my bidnez."

So.... I think the terrible twos have started for Delenn. Almost all day yesterday it was "no" this and "no" that. She finally crashed at 7 and boy was I ever grateful. Kendall has to make an instrument for Monday (oh joy) and he's going to my mom's this weekend so it will be a hectic day today and Sunday night.

Besides that, I had a great birthday (thanks to everybody who texted/called/stopped by). Don't forget to check out my new website, and post comments either here or there.

No comments:

Post a Comment