Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Back to work

So I survived Spring Break. It was actually pretty nice. Got to sleep in a bit while the kids played nicely with each other for about 45 minutes. Now I'm gearing up for two trips.

The kids are going with Auntie to PA this weekend. Not only do I have to pack for both of them, I also have to pack warm and cool weather clothing cuz they're gonna be on a mountain. Not at the top, but high enough where the temp drops 20 degrees when the sun goes down. My aunt has been taking DS for years. This will be the first time she takes DD. Let's hope it won't be the last.

Trip number two is my trip to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival weekend after next. Just me and J. I'm packing good shoes and an extra bag to bring home swag and other goodies. And booze. I'm thinkin they're gonna up the local prices cuz there's a big event in town. Don't want a lot, but JIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment